We went to HPU this last weekend for Spring Sing and it was so refreshing! I can't even express what that town, school, and those friends mean to me. After thinking back on such a wonderful time in our lives it makes me thankful for the good times and excited about what is to come. It is amazing how in an instant you feel like you slip right back into the "college life" (which was full of goodness) but then you find yourself ready/prepared to jump back into the life you know now. I am proud of who I became in college but I am excited about who I am now, the husband I have, and the precious Lylah Grace I have to look forward to.
It completely thrilled my heart to see the excitement people had for us when asking about Lylah Grace. I must have answered a million baby questions, and not one time did it bother me! What an honor it is to carry her, to show her and the miracle she is. AH! I just cannot wait to see her sweet face, and body, and legs, and booty, and arms, and hands, and sweet eyes, and..... EVERYTHING!
We are in the third trimester folks! I can't even believe it, although when I look down and I realize I have to lean significantly forward to see my toes, I seem to believe it a little more :). This is the update on her development...
"By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world." Information provided from www.babycenter.com
Also something that is extremely refreshing about this stage is that her lungs, although not fully developed, are far enough along that if she was born now they would be capable enough to keep her alive. That is just nice to know!
I found out this weekend also that people are not happy with me when I don't update often... sorry! I will get better! :)
LOVE!
It completely thrilled my heart to see the excitement people had for us when asking about Lylah Grace. I must have answered a million baby questions, and not one time did it bother me! What an honor it is to carry her, to show her and the miracle she is. AH! I just cannot wait to see her sweet face, and body, and legs, and booty, and arms, and hands, and sweet eyes, and..... EVERYTHING!
We are in the third trimester folks! I can't even believe it, although when I look down and I realize I have to lean significantly forward to see my toes, I seem to believe it a little more :). This is the update on her development...
"By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world." Information provided from www.babycenter.com
Also something that is extremely refreshing about this stage is that her lungs, although not fully developed, are far enough along that if she was born now they would be capable enough to keep her alive. That is just nice to know!
I found out this weekend also that people are not happy with me when I don't update often... sorry! I will get better! :)
LOVE!
Comments