Lylah got gifts this weekend!!!! I love them all so much! We were just going to stay around the house on Saturday night and Jonny's parents asked us if we wanted to go to babies-r-us and look around. We headed out and got there about 8:30, so we had a hour to shop! Unfortunately, I was have really bad stomach cramps so Jonny made me ride around in a wheelchair! I felt really silly! They were so generous and bought us some things for Lylah Grace (and a dress and jeans for me)!!! I was SO excited to have something besides a few outfits...I can't wait for her to be here! We decided on a neutral baby seat so that we could possibly use it again with the next baby if it were a boy or girl (not that it will be ANYTIME soon). My dear friend Katie recommended this baby seat, and we are so impressed with it already.
(oh and the doll in the picture is an inside joke with my mom, so we decided to see what it would look like with a baby in the seat)

One cool thing about this car seat is that you can just pop it right into a stroller frame and not have to have one of those HUGE travel system strollers! All the reviews I read on those people were complaining about having to keep up with all of it, so we went simple!
(oh and the doll in the picture is an inside joke with my mom, so we decided to see what it would look like with a baby in the seat)

One cool thing about this car seat is that you can just pop it right into a stroller frame and not have to have one of those HUGE travel system strollers! All the reviews I read on those people were complaining about having to keep up with all of it, so we went simple!

Every time one of us walk by the baby seat we just have to touch it! We can't wait for her to actually be in it!
Thank you so much Karen and Jerald for making this process so exciting for us, you have been such an incredible blessing to and for us during this time!
LOVE!
Comments