I love my husband!

Jonny is so wonderful! I can’t think of a better way to start than just stating the facts from the beginning! If you would have asked me anytime before I was pregnant how Jonny would handle me when I was pregnant I would have NEVER said as good as what he has done. Not because I don’t think he can do it, and not because I don’t think he would…but I never thought he would understand the need as much as he has. We woke up on Sunday doing the usual get ready for church routine. He gets up and says why don’t we go shopping today, you need new clothes. Now we are not busting at the seams with cash right now, so not only was that telling me he had been listening to me for the last month be sad about looking fat in my regular “pre-pregnant” clothes and being totally uncomfortable, but it also meant that he was willing to sacrifice to make the money there so that I could be more comfortable and feel pretty. We went to four different stores!!! He didn’t even complain at all, he sat in the dressing room and watched me come out in every single outfit! When we were in Motherhood Maternity he even was in the “suite” as they call it, room with me and he decided to try on the pillow that makes you 3 months further along…it was VERY funny! We laughed all day and Jonny was the one telling me to do more. “Get it, you need it” “Lets go to another store and find some more stuff” “I love when you wear stuff like that” He was so encouraging, and I was so thankful for his kindness. (oh, and we did have some VERY good laughs as I was trying on all the maternity pants…man those things are so SO ugly until you cover up the top. He kept referring to me as a particular person, whose name will not be mentioned!)

He tries to schedule his whole day around me so that he can see me at lunchtime. Most of the evenings I get home later than he does, so he has been making me dinner. He fixes me bowls of ice cream all the time, even when I don’t want them so that I will get fat! J I love him, not for what he is doing for me, but simply because I do.

Ps…Jonny don’t let this go to your head! BUT if you do, its ok, you deserve it, I love you!

Comments